We provide systems for new buildings and for retrofits and replacements.
CLEANSUITE® fully-integrated diffuser systems help provide cleanroom-grade airflow and aerobiological control in operating rooms to help prevent surgical site infections (SSIs). DX and chiller systems can be equipped with screw, scroll, digital scroll or Turbocor® oil-free magnetic bearing centrifugal compressors to match application requirements with the most efficient mechanical cooling solution.
Evaporative condensers can reduce kW draw by 25 to 30% versus air-cooled condensers. Coupled with demand charge savings (up to 30%), they can save up to 40% in operating costs and rival efficiencies of water-cooled centrifugal systems. Below are examples of how our companies can help provide innovative, dependable and flexible HVAC solutions to help you meet your design goals.
Advantages of using a custom solution include:
- Ultra-quiet Operation
- Laminar airflow for operating rooms
- Special configurations
- Knock-down air handler construction
- Specialized materials
- Built-in Redundancy and energy efficiency with FANWALL technology
- Precision Temperature & Humidity Control
- Complete Chiller / Boiler Plants
- Cleanroom grade air handlers
- Energy-recovery with industrial exhaust